mandag 24. august 2009

Fuerteventura shooting

Fuerteventura shooting from julien AOUIDAD on Vimeo.

I found this link in the blogg list at boardseekermag.com

It is probably many out there witch already have seen this video. The reason for me to blog it here is that I think this must be one of my favorite windsurfing videos in waves. Nice windsurf, nice waves and extremely nice filming. About nice film angle and nice lightning and nice wave I think my favorite part is around 4:40 in the film. As I understand there is a DVD video from this day as well. I think I have to by it when I find it in the shop. But I have to admit that this kind of windsurf is way to extreme for me, and not compatible with my fright in my brain to get washed to heavily. And for sure I normally not have a water scooter to help me out if things get to heavy. I don’t either have the wallet compatibility for all the gear trashes. Ok then, If you not have seen the video, I warn about some extreme scenes ! :-) And if you are on a low bandwidth net I still recommend you to run the video in HD, it is worth to wait for.

Ingen kommentarer: